springs for 800

Hi again-

	The springs are sagging pretty bad on my 800 on the right side, esp the
front.  How much can ad-a-leafs accomplish?  The one spring is bending
over backwards slightly, so I'm not sure its rescuable at all.  If not,
what are my replacement options?  I talked to bill at anything scout
about this a bit before I left, and he seemed to like the skyjacker
springs, if I remember correctly.  He also said that there was some
flavor of rancho j##p springs that would work if you cut away part of
the "military strap" (? is that what you call it?), but he was less
impressed with the quality.  Anyone done this?  Know which flavor of
j##p it was for?  The price seemed a lot more reasonable.  Any other
suggestions? Oh, I don't think that it really matters, but I have a
springover on my scout...
Thanks,

-Chris
'67 800