Re: Where to go wheeling in rochester NY?

Chris,
   I don't know anything about Rodchester NY, but; in May you can drive
down and join us for the Scout the Pinelands 99 here in Jersey. That is
sufficiently easy and hard for any driver. If you are really adventures
you could come down here Oct 17 and wheel with us for the day, but that
is alot of driving for a day or two. Not saying you shouldn't do it, we
would love to have you and your 800 with us. We will be looking for you
in May though.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" lift, puke yellow top, red
door, sorta beige fender, and rust. It may not be the ugliest truck,
but; it has three awards to prove it!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.