Re: Ron Phillips...a good guy!

Richard Reinert wrote:
>>.  I still think Rod deserves more
> respect than what I've seen on several of the postings by those who
> don't even know him.  If you feel otherwise, I suggest calling Rod
> personally and speaking with him.. Let him know how important it would
> be to be involved with the internet for his customers.  Who knows,
> eventually he may come around.
>  Rich Reinert
> 78 SS II, 345/TF727

Anyone who would have another post such a message as we on the list were
subjected to doesn't deserve any respect.
As far as talking to Rod,i have...and will never do business with him.
Too many other vendors out there selling the same products without the
attitude,thats where my business will go.
I work with multi-billion $ accounts everyday,and if anyone from our
company was to disrespect any of our client base the way Rod did,we
would be looking for a new job.
I understand that GUS does a lot for promoting IHC's,thats great,but in
this case it seems very self serving.
Maybe some day when he comes down from his pedestal and understands that
without the likes of people on this List,who also promote IHC's,he
wouldn't be in business.
Dennis