Re: sound deadening

I went to Advance Auto Parts, they have a product catalog on the counter in it you will find "The Insulator" page 121.  It says it reduces noise
and heat transfer.  It is composed of "dense fabric packing with fire retard ant coating and aluminized outer layer, you can choose from one or
two sided

Cost:      single sided 4x6 ft  $22.99
              double sided 4x6ft $31.99

DISCLAIMER:  I have no Idea how well it works yet nor, its cost value compared to others selection.