Re: Oil leaks, The right stuff

>>Never heard of "The Right Stuff"  (other than the movie). But if it's a
new permatex product I'll have to go buy it, I currently have five or six
tubes of their products laying around already, might as well get the whole
collection <BG>

Mark,

I'm suprised you missed all the discussion about "The Right Stuff" a while
back. Bottom line: it's great for sealing gaskets! I got some but haven't
tried it yet. I paid around $12.00 at NAPA. Then a week or so later, I saw it
at Pep Boys for $9.99.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80  (waiting for steering box rebuild)
rlireland@domain.elided