Re: (No Subject)

Tark,
   Now that the trophy is firmly ensconced in my hands, I'll admit that
your truck is indeed uglier than mine, but; it doesn't fit the criteria
of an Ugly Truck. I know Chris Procyk will chime in on this one, but
floors and doors that close are not Ugly Truck winners. So, next year
you need to rip that floor out, and hang on those doors so they sag
some.
   Rob Cavaleri and Nicki(y,ie?), and Mark Corson and I can't remember
Mark's wife's name.
   I'll have a good new front stock spring for you next week if you want
it. Let me know and we'll work out the details.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.