Re: Nationals Pictures

>OK so we saw everyone taking pictures and a lot of people promised to
>post them...
>
>SO where do we go?  I really want to see some of the 4 wheel farm
shots,
>I drove my scout through the trail I was wondering if it got on film?
>just want to relive it and show my friends they don't believe me about
>what we did...
>
>Ed Kraus
>1974 Scout II/ 258 AMC I-6/ Dana 44/ and the COOL hood ornament.

OK Ed, I've finished cropping and formatting some pictures from the
Nationals as promised. They are posted at the following URL:

www.vidtronics.com/nationals

Anybody want captions? Click on my name off the first page and e-mail me
suggestions. No restrictions on the pictures - use them any way you'd
like. They are cropped and reduced versions to keep loading time almost
reasonable. If you e-mail me I have the full size/resolution files
available.

Matt Palguta
1980 Scout II conspicuously missing from all the pictures

If you came across Bill Clinton struggling in a raging river and you
had a choice between rescuing him or getting a Pulitzer prize-winning
photograph, what shutter speed would you use?