(No Subject)

Hey, I tried it and it doesn't work.  It ran ok for about 5 minutes, but then the fuel bowl must have run dry, because it started sputtering real bad.  Then it eventually died.  I think that the muffler bearing was broken and it needed new piston rings in the rear axle.  Then I went to WalMart and bought new floormats, because a tweed material reduces air resistence.  I went to the junkyard too, and got some SS emblems off of a Chevelle, that'll give it more power.  Next I put cardboard driveshafts on the Scout, because cardboard is lighter than metal and will increase speed while reducing weight.  I read somewhere on the Internet that if you take all the windows out of a car, it will go faster, so I busted them all out.

Now you tell me, is the Internet at fault here?

WARNING, this was only a hypothetical situation!  I'm not *that* stupid!