Re: Intorductions

That is alright, I couldn't call people by their right name all day
saturday and friday. I got better on sunday. For those of you who came
to Nationals, and I called you by the wrong name 5 or 6 times and
introduced you by the wrong name 5 or 6 times I'm sorry. I'll do better
next year. Heck, I was calling Joe Costanzo Tom all day saturday and
I've known Joe for a while now.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.