Re: (No Subject)

>flipped open due the abrupt stop.  Bent spring... I need a set of 4"
springs >anyway!

Now yer thinking!

>  I also missed the names of the nice couple sitting between Epp and
Mandera at dinner Sat night.

That would be Mark & Kathy Korsten.  They don't seem to say much on the
Digest too often... but if you pop into BinderChat on Wednesday (and other)
night, you're sure to find Mark in there.

Mark & Kathy were my ride for the weekend, allowing me to find a spot in
Kathy's Ranger for transportation since I was Scoutless...

Fortunately, there were no T-boning incidents in the Ranger... ;)

(It's a good thing Epp has a humor, because I have a feeling we'll be
hearing about this little "incident" for a long time... I'll have more
details when I get my "Nationals" Trip Report ready...)

-Tom