Re: Nationals

Sorry Mark, didn't mean to cause any marital strife for anyone by letting
everyone know how lucky and how spoiled I am.  By the way, if there's enough
interest (and if you guys are willing to send me enough cash or IH parts <g>)
I'll get Stacey to be a guest speaker at next years Nationals to give
everyone's wives a few pointers.

Jerry

In a message dated 9/14/98 2:48:44 AM US Eastern Standard Time, tsm1@domain.elided
writes:

<< >    Jerry and Stacie (Ha I remembered!) Muncie are incredible folks. (Any
 > woman who buys her husband a Scout as a gift is a woman!) The CVI Hot
 > Stuff is pretty cool, and will look even better after the restor.

 Careful, I was almost forced to share my couch with Mark Korsten after
 Kathy got tired of hearing about how Jerry's so lucky to have a wife
 that's SOOOO nice as Stacey to buy JERRY a Scout...