Nationals!!

Hey!

  Just a quick note from a lurker.  You know you are a lurker when you
have to take a minute or two to figure out how to post.  After following
all you guys (n' gurls) on the net these past few years(?!), it was
great to meet a bunch of you.  Dan Nees is a trip!!  Thanks Dan for your
hospitality, and for taking care of Nikki on the trail ride.  Having her
along made the trip for me.  Just so you all know, she had a total
blast.  She was definitely unsure before hand, but by the end of
Saturday, she was leading me around to all the scouts for sale and
trying to figure out how to make it work.  The trail ride sealed the
trip for her as SHE was the one who suggested we take a week off and
head out to RMIHRU or whatever.  'Course, Jim Maulis Sr. helped her
along by describing the trail rides to her.  BTW, he was great.  Only
bought a few things off of him, but he went out of his way to see that I
was treated right.  Nice man.
  Also, a big THANK YOU to Joe Costanzo for letting me pile in with him
for the trail ride.  Even though I kept popping in & out of his truck to
see eveyone else, he was great and drove the trail like a pro.  His
scout never even hiccuped.  Tark and his woman were great, and at
dinner, she and Nikki sat there and watched Dan, Tom, Tark, Joe, Bill,
Epp, and all talking tech.
  All in all, it was everything I had heard it to be.  I got some great
ideas, met great people, had a great time.  What more could you want.  I
promise to be a bit more active in posting, but job demands put a crimp
on my time, let alone net activities.  But one thing is for sure, I will
go back, and this time it will be in my scout, damn it!

Rob Cavaleri

PS:  I too, want a Pinelands trip before May.  Weren't we talking about
October?  Dennis, I'll be tagging along.  Let me know if you need a hand
w/your scout.