Hot Stuff's trail performance

In a message dated 9/14/98 12:05:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tsm1@domain.elided writes:

<<  I'll give Paul some grief for battering Hotstuff
 like he did...  >>

Tom,

Don't give Paul too much grief.  Seeing the damage done to the CVI, especially
the bottom side of it, I had come to the conclusion that Paul must be one of
those aim-and-floor-it kind of drivers.  After Stacey, Maddie, and I did our
little solo run at the farm I can understand why he drove the truck that way.
He'd have to use momentum to get around with that truck.  Even with a Dana
300, there is essentially no low range when you have 2.72 axles and a 727.
This truck was built for highway use only.

Jerry