Re: Travelall tailgate support cable retractors

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:33:29 EDT BSlykhouse@domain.elided writes:
>In a message dated 9/9/98 11:47:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>n9ads@domain.elided
>writes:
>
><< From the rear of the front doors forward, there was
> no difference between a Travelall and a pickup.
>  >>
>Howard does this mean that the pickups have torsion bar suspension?
>
>     Bruce

Yes and no. There were 2 models of 1/2 ton Pickups and Travelalls.  The
1000 series had the torsion bar suspension.  The 1100 series was the same
thing with the I-beam axles for both the P/U and the Travelall with no
other differences I can think of (This was not a heavier model as the
numbers might suggest--the weight ratings were exactly the same).   And
the 1200 Series 3/4 tons were all I-beams.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]