Nationals

I keep talking about this, but; if you were there I a) wouldn't have to,
and b) would still tell you because there would be more to tell.
   I want to thank the people who did some of the things that they did
for Nats.
   Tom Lang made the Roll Call list for the last two weeks, which I
forgot to print out and needed a copy at Nats, Thanks Tom.
  Tom M. helped the Comers with the digital picture displayes which
worked out good, Thanks Tom M.
  Rob C. for buying dinner saturday night, even with the puppy dog eyes
when I tried to buy his first. Thanks Rob.
   Epp for the hat. Thank You.
   Tark for leaving on Saturday night. The folks who didn't vote on
saturday didn't know his entry number and I wasn't volunteering
anything. <g>
   Bill Thebert for the Digest T-shirt transfers. I don't know if you
all got them, but they are nice and hope you all did. Thanks Bill.
   Mark Korsten for driving Gary Billings Scout back to the camp site
for him. Thanks Mark. Some one should ask Tom M about that by the way.
I'm not going to tell the story.
   John Glancy for letting me drive the 'new' Scout II and a chance to
drive in a brand new International Eagle rig. That was almost as cool as
the 300 mile Scout. Thanks John.
   Andrew for watching the cookies and brownies. I knew we could put
that GC to some kind of good use. <g> Thanks Andrew. (Oh, 24, 19. Isn't
cradle robbing a federal offence?) <g>
   I'm sure there were other people and things people did, but; I can't
think of them right now. As the come, I address them.
  Oh, Thanks to everyone who was there. That is what makes the show a
show. People showing up.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
I drove a brand new Scout II!
   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.