Re: Nationals

>   Mark Korsten for driving Gary Billings Scout back to the camp site
>for him. Thanks Mark. Some one should ask Tom M about that by the way.
>I'm not going to tell the story.

OK, the story.

After dinner, Dan was going to take Gary Billings out to pervert the poor
lad ("Lad"?  I just hit 22 today.. pot calling the kettle black, eh?)... so
someone had to drive Gary's Scout back to his camp site...

I was all set to, when someone said - 196, 3spd.  ACK!!

I couldn't subject myself to it again... not so soon... not after 196/3spd
to 196/4spd to 304/4spd... and then racing Banshee up and down the track a
few times just before dinner...  Yes, I screamed and cried and jumped up and
down and yelled, "NOOOoooooo!!!!"  I admit it.  I was a big baby.  You're
all lucky I didn't just faint and fall over right there.

:)

Mark got to learn what a T90 w/o syncro 1st was like to drive... ;)

>   Andrew for watching the cookies and brownies. I knew we could put

And those were some good brownies and cookies!

CookieDan is the Man.

>  Oh, Thanks to everyone who was there. That is what makes the show a
>show. People showing up.

Ditto.  The show was cool, but the socializing was even better.