Re: Nationals

>call it that---a purple Nissan 4x4) but hasn't been brave enough to take it

I've always wanted to bounce a shiny new truck off some trees...

>you say women like me.  Anyway, if she ever cuts Mr. Unmarriable loose, I'll
>let you know.

Wow, thanks.  'preciate it.  :)

><< Me too... though I'm not convinced I'm going yet... but mebbe...(I can see
> it's going to be hard to say no again....)>>
>
>Wait a minute...you want all of us east of the Mississippi to trek to RMIHR,
>then to Moab, then to NWBRU, and you don't know if you're coming to Nats next

Well, see, if you're going to come as far as RMIHR, NWBRU and Moab isn't
that far, and you can hit all 3 on one continous trip.  OTOH, Nationals is
just Nationals.  I couldn't cruise to Nats, then hit Carlisle the next
weekend, and Charlotte mid-week.....

the other factor about driving to Nats - I'd be forced to make it a 2 week
trip, since, once I'd driven all the way to Ohio, I'd never hear the end of
it if I didn't continue home to Pittsburgh and visit my grandparents,
aunts/uncles, and father.. and that's just a lot of vacation time!

I *will* do it... but there's a trip to Moab some friends keep wanting me to
make earlier in the year too...

So many events, so little vacation and $$$.

>year?  Was the ride in Epp's truck really that scary?

I just want to know if I qualify for the "roll-over" club yet or not..
technically we didn't go *over*, just on our side (unless we happened to do
a full flip in the air, which *might* explain how we slid sideways into the
Honda, then bounced off and landed on the driver's side (which hit the
Honda) down.  I wonder if we hit, rolled up the Honda, bounced off, and made
a full roll in-air.  Epp?  Any thoughts?)

The ride wasn't bad.. I'm just afraid it might be difficult to catch a ride
from the airport next year if I fly out again... unless Dan Nees still
thinks there's competition for Ugly Truck..

-Tom