Re: Nationals

In a message dated 9/14/98 12:06:27 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tsm1@domain.elided writes:

<< Got any sisters or cousins?  I'm sure they'd go fast if you brought 'em to
 Nationals or RMIHR.. :-)  Women like you are in high demand and short
 supply!  And most of the ones at Nats were all spoken for!>>

Aw shucks....t'ain't nothin'.
As a matter of fact I have two sisters...one is engaged and the other has had
the same boyfriend (whom she says is "unmarriable") for a couple years.  The
engaged one has absolutely no grasp of the off-road concept ("So, what do you
guys do...just go out there and try to get stuck?"  Uh, no, we try NOT to get
stuck) so no great loss for you Tom.  The other has a truck (if you want to
call it that---a purple Nissan 4x4) but hasn't been brave enough to take it
off-road yet.  Having driven it in the snow myself, I don't really blame her.
It's a pretty pathetic excuse for a 4wd.  But other than her handicapped
truck, she's a lot like me....not into girly stuff, likes trucks, doesn't mind
getting dirty, adventurous...all the stuff I assume you're talking about when
you say women like me.  Anyway, if she ever cuts Mr. Unmarriable loose, I'll
let you know.

 >Looking forward to next year.

<< Me too... though I'm not convinced I'm going yet... but mebbe...(I can see
 it's going to be hard to say no again....)>>

Wait a minute...you want all of us east of the Mississippi to trek to RMIHR,
then to Moab, then to NWBRU, and you don't know if you're coming to Nats next
year?  Was the ride in Epp's truck really that scary?

Again, it was nice meeting you all.

Stacey