Re: Scott in Spring

John H. wrote:

>I believe that Tulare is scheduled for the 3rd weekend in April. John
>Landry is planning on coming down to Death Valley the week before that
>and he and we will go from there to Tulare. <snip>

Well, that doesn't work too well with my current plans. I'll have to wait
and see. Maybe I'll plan on a trip to RMIHR or NWBR instead. Or maybe I'll
figure a way to go to all of them. <grin>

Death Valley would be fun too. I really wanted to go last year but the
Scout was nowhere near ready for that.

>You're too much out of the way to visit on our trip east. <snip>

Sorry to hear that. But, thats one of the good things about living here...
we're out of everyones way. hehehe

Have a good trip.