Re: nationals, bad luck

Well I'm home from the Nationals. I didn't get to talk to many
digesters, my in-laws went down to watch the kids and ended up sick all
weekend with the flu, so I was kinda busy. I did get a chance to meet
Dan Nees, Mike Marantette and Epp though. My oldest ended up puking in
the scout a mile from home! Looks like a few of us had some sort of bad
luck. Epp smashed his scout. I think Bill Thebert had tranny trouble
with his tow vehicle. Looked like Banshee broke at the play area. My
family sick. Any body else have problems?

Nick