Thanks Dan for the updates

    All of us wanna-be's (there) really appreciate the torture your
putting us through.  "We are Having a great time".  Yea, Yea,  Well so am
I !   Working  nights  is more fun than than you can imagine.
   Seriously I really appreciate it.  I been thinking about it a lot
;wondering whats going on,  wishing I could enter my name for the Warn
Kit doorprize.  One of those brownies would taste awfully good right now.

Rik DesJardin
RikOFWA@domain.elided
It's Coming------------http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Dunes/9937/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]