Re: Scout II brake drums & rotors

Richard,
 There's a place called No Excuses in New Jersey that has new
Scout II rotors for about $40. I don't have thier number handy,
but they advertise in most of the 4wd magazines.

later,         curt_cleavinger@domain.elided  Louisville, CO
  Curt         Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150