Weak excuses

> Chris (and Renae)-
> Come on, guys!  Didn't you read my posts surrounding the NWBRU and

yeah, yeah...I read everybody's posts except maybe for Tom M's lift kit musings... the grizzlys 'n guns thread kindof lost me, too...

> I am in school

Bad news: You'll NEVER be this free again!!!

> School and I go year-round!  I have two or three weeks for Christmas,
> two or three in the summer, and one in the fall and one in the spring!

I've never been eligible for more that 2 weeks vacation + 10 holidays since I entered the big, bad real world (1982).  Somehow, that's what being a "professional" seems to mean... minimum vaction, no OT.  Now I work for myself, and I'm the worst SOB boss I've ever had!!!  As a friend and I call it, we don't take "days off," we go AWOP- absent without pay!!

> Outside of that, I am in school allthe time!

lame, lame, so very very  lame....

<just kidding, as I'm sure you know.... ,my way of saying we'll miss  you...>