RE:Scout II brake drums & rotors

Richard,

This is probably *the* most frustrating thing about owning an IH vehicle. In
these days of entry-level, minimum wage service jobs, you rarely find anyone
with a brain behind the counter anymore.
One thing to be sure and do is keep a list of parts you are able to find and
record the part numbers and manufacturer. That way, at least the next time you
go to the parts place, you'll have some specific info for them to put into
their computers.
Once in a while (although less and less with every passing year) you'll find a
"mature" person behind the counter that actually knows something about the
products (s)he's selling. These places are like an oasis in the desert.
'Course you always worry that the guy is going to die or retire before you get
rid of your IH.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80 ("a 1980 what?)
rlireland@domain.elided