Scout II brake drums & rotors

Are there any currently made drums and rotors for a Scout II? I'm especially
trying to find out if any currently made vehicles use compatible drums &
rotors, but if anyone is making them just to fit on Scouts I'd like to know
that, too. The reason I'm looking for currently-made vehicle compatibility
is it seems every time I go into NAPA or someplace similar and ask for IHC
parts I either get a blank look or get charged an outrageous price. I'd like
to be able to go in and ask for, say, a set of drums and rotors for a "1989
J**p Cherokee" and have them fit (just as an example).