Re: Score Sheets

>Hey, I asked for mine at the NWBRU, and they would NOT give them
>out.  They said that would be giving away the judges 'Trade Secrets'
>I wanted it for the same reason:  it is a unbiased evaluation of
>your truck.  Not that I would fix everything where I lost points,
>but I'd fix some of them.
>
>I used to do the classic Mustang show thing, and not only can you
>get the sheets there, the Mustang Club of Amaerica publishes
>the handbook for concours judging, which I believe is available
>to any members.  Of course, to win at these shows you need a
>trailered car with factory correct grease pencil assembly line
>inspector markings.  I don't want to suggest that IHCs go
>down this route, as it is one of the things I grew tired of with
>the Mustangs.

Not that I'm suggesting any of you guys would do this, but having been a
judge at the Nationals, I've seen a few people who want to argue every
point you give or take in judging. If you've tried it, you soon realize
that while the score sheets attempt to make a science out of judging,
it's still an art and it's not worth the effort if you take it to the
levels mentioned above.  Probably the folks at NWBRU figure it avoids
hassels by not releasing the sheets.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]