Re: Opinions needed/wanted

Bob Blair asked/suggested:

>Gears
>If you can use an Excel spreadsheet that shows speed in low/low &
>high/high for 4 different setups at a time let me know.  Your email
>must accept attachments.

I could download it, but it wouldn't do me any good.  I'm an English
person, not math...:-)

>Hubs
>Go for the new Warn hub kit.

Forgot about those!  Good idea, if I can afford it.

>Resolve
>"I want to build my Scout for southeastern trail use...and will
>stay with 31" tires."  Why?  Won't most 33's just bolt on under that
>4" lift?

Needs at least a 1 inch body lift to have any margin for error.  I don't
want to do a body lift.  I would eventually like 33s, though.

>Bob
>77 Scout II
>LIOR

Thanks for the comments, Bob.  I was wondering if anyone other that Tom had
an opinion on my question.  Gee, you ask guys to dream a little with you
and they ignore you!! <BG>

HOW WOULD YOU BUILD A DANA 44?  I need to go from the knuckles out with all
new pieces!!  Swap to Ford rotors and calipers?  Stick with Scout II stuff?
Let me hear from you!!

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"