Re: Score Sheets

>Actually, I've been meaning for years now to call up SSS after
>the Nat's to see if I could get a copy of my score sheet for
>exactly that reason.

Hey, I asked for mine at the NWBRU, and they would NOT give them
out.  They said that would be giving away the judges 'Trade Secrets'
I wanted it for the same reason:  it is a unbiased evaluation of
your truck.  Not that I would fix everything where I lost points,
but I'd fix some of them.

I used to do the classic Mustang show thing, and not only can you
get the sheets there, the Mustang Club of Amaerica publishes
the handbook for concours judging, which I believe is available
to any members.  Of course, to win at these shows you need a
trailered car with factory correct grease pencil assembly line
inspector markings.  I don't want to suggest that IHCs go
down this route, as it is one of the things I grew tired of with
the Mustangs.

So next year, I might just be in the 'Display Only' category,
as I can do without the events.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup
Two 66 Mustangs
89 Mustang GT Convertible (with 32 K Mi)