Re: Dan's turn signals

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Daniel Nees wrote:

> I put a new relay in, in the 4 way spot, BUT; the turn signals started
> working again! Then, on sunday night they stoped working again! So, I
> went back to NAPA and threw the NEW flasher at my parts guy and told him

To this day, the flasher bulb in my Chevy Luv hangs below the steering
column.. every now and then it stops working, so I kick it.. some times a
light tap will do it.. other times a full on KICK that sends it flying
into the column a few times does the trick...

Heck, sometimes it becomes a "turbo-flasher" when I do this nifty trick.

I just haven't figured out how to get my boot up under the dash of the
Scout and behind the oil pressure gauge...

-Tom