Re: Dan's turn signals

Bob,
    All taken care of. It was the relay for the turn signals. But; here
is a real cunundrum for you. I had the signals go out after wheeling. So
I put a new relay in, in the 4 way spot, BUT; the turn signals started
working again! Then, on sunday night they stoped working again! So, I
went back to NAPA and threw the NEW flasher at my parts guy and told him
to give me a flasher that won't burn out in a week. So I bought a heavy
duty flasher for $20. I put that in and the turn signals didn't work.
That is when I realised that there must be another relay somewhere and
you guys confirmed it. So, I put the heavy duty guy in the turn signal
socket and put the bad relay in the flasher socket, and now THEY BOTH
WORK! Go figure!

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck.
Looking to win the Cookiedan Award!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.