Re: Need more info on headliner...

On Wed, 02 Sep 1998 13:30 -0700 (PDT) mewethington@domain.elided
writes:

>     -----------------------------
>
>     Well everyone has been great telling me how to take out my
headliner
>     (which I have yet to do) but the main question is:  Are the little
>     metal fasteners reusable??  Are they just in a little hole that you

>     can pop 'em back into when you're all done??  Everyone has told me
how
>     to take 'em out but not but there's been no info on puttin' 'em
back in.

Yes, the fasteners spring apart to hold them in a hole through the roof
support ribs.  But don't count on reusing them too often.  After taking
mine out a couple times and then running it without the side panels to
help support the weight of the headliner, I found fastners would pull out
on their own.  A couple of sheet metal screws into the ribs took care of
that problem.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]