More compression

Wet readings..

#1 and #3 cylinder, with a little 85-140 (what I had on hand in a
"squirtable" bottle).

Put a little in, cranked it a few times, then checked.

Compression went up about 6lbs on each to 148 and 146 (vs. 141/140)

I didn't do a wet test on the other cylinders, but I did do a reg'lar
compression check and it came out the same.. just to make sure of any
differences between the warm motor yesterday, and the cold block today.

Also noticed, while looking for a "dropper" or something to squirt some
motor oil with... there, above my head, hanging on a nail.. *another*
compression checker.. with the screw-in fitting.  Hmm.. looks an awful
lot like the one I bought for $35 last night...

d'oh.  Well, at least this new one is MINE for sure...

-Tom