Re: Net probs and Scout probs

Michael,

You've done so much to your truck that it's impossible to keep up with all
you've tried, but let me ask this.  Have you checked your fuel delivery?  I
mean, really checked everything to make sure you're getting proper fuel
flow when the engine needs it?  Obviously, it needs more when you mash on
the gas.  No line problems from tank to pump?  From pump to filter?  Do you
have an in-line filter?  Have you done a fuel pressure check?

I had a Camaro that had some of the symptoms you have (well, that your
truck has) and it turned out that my fuel pump wasn't up to the task.

Are you sure your power valve is installed properly in your carb?  Tom's
suggestion there sounds like a good possibility also.

Good luck, and don't give up yet.  We'll figure it out.

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20