Nats arrival/ blonde babe

Tom,
 Saw your list of attendees. Mine had question marks for the arrival date, I'll only be down on Saturday the 12th.  Hot blonde babe is here now and still ready to go. Hopefully none of you guys are good looking. (I always attribute my "winning" her to the fact I own a Binder and because of that she knows my morals are good.) If  she sees a good looking guy with 2 or 3 NICE Binders I may be in trouble !!!
  c-ya later,
Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4
345, 4 speed, 4:10s
with blonde babe who doesn't have enough muscle to roll the window up option :)