Travelall, anyone want it?

For sale in Tucson Arizona (not mine, but I want it, just can't find space)

1973 1110 Travelall 1/2 T 2WD
392/727 Carter AFB 4bbl
dual tanks, electric rear window, ac ps, pb, trailer brakes (works)
7wire trailer harness (there), equalizer hitch(there), D44 rear end (3.07)
uncut dash with AM radio, pristine dashboard.  The old big hubcaps,
not a dent in the rig, minimal very minimal rust perfect carpet and interior.
A tiny rip in the drivers seat, and it has the short back buckets with
the console center seat (not for sitting), and the bench 2nd seat.
and only 60K miles.

I want the truck bad, but I can't justify it with the 74 in the back now.
I wanted to buy it for my dad to drive, so I wouldn't miss the deal,
but he doesn't like it.  Says it doesn't have enough character.
Anyway, it's onl $995.  I'd love to see it go to someone that need a tow rig
as this one is ready to roll.  The catch is that the guy leaves for
Canada in his expedition saturday night sunday early, and will let
this sit here for another year, if he doesn't sell it.  I  may buy it
and leave it at a friends house if I can conn him into that.  maybe like
$5 a month?

Lemme know folks, it's a great ride!

-Joel