Lots of Questions!

IH all!
Here is a list of questions that I need to ask, cause I'm tearing my
hair out thinking over them!
1.    On a AMC 304, if it was bolted up to an automatic tranny, would
the flywheel be the same as a standard? AND, if it is the same size
flywheel as a Scouts, which clutch assembly should I buy?
2.    Anyone replace thier tired, worn out seats in their Scout with
better, newer seats? What kind of seats would fit? Looking for bigger
than Ricaro or Prelude type of seats( got a big butt!)
3.    What year Scout II would I need to get out the power steering
assembly for my Scout 800? AND what all would I need to get? How much
"modifying" would I need to do?
4.    On that note, could I replace the steering column with a Scout II?

5.    Is there any other columns I could replace it with? Could I get
one out of a GM and just modify the "attachement" to the gearbox? Any
ideas?
6.    Would rollbars out of a Jeep or Bronco fit early Scouts?
7.    Back to power steering, would I need to replace or modify my
steering assembly, eg. steering arms, tie rods, etc?
8.    Any way to boost vacumm in my windshield wipers? Every time I hit
the accelerator, they really slow down, so in snow storms, they stop!
9.    When you go to put a body lift on a Scout, do you remove the old
mounts that are on the frame? One of mine is broken, they look dinky,  a
upside down U-shape looking one just in front of the driver's side rear
tire. But they are welded on. Would you put the mount on top of these?
Safe?
10.    Steering wheel adapters for a smaller steering wheel? If I get
power steering, I would love a smaller steering wheel!
Thank you everyone for helping me out with my Scout. I have learned
soooo much from you all!
Matt Sopher
1970 Scout 800