found some scouts & cool48

Hi Digesters,while traveling to Kingsport Tn. Last week I found a scout 800
sitting in a truck yard on hwy 11w going into Kingsport.you take 11w off 81
s right after u cross the Tn state line off south innerstate81,and a scout
sitting at a junkyard at about exit 66 on I-81 north in the Va side comming
out of Tn.Whike checking out a scout in my local High point NC wrecking yard
the owner has a very nice 48 Ford Club Coupew/302 v8 auto .Anybody need more
info let me know.The guy with the 48 is Johnny Hill @336-889-9995.I am going
back to his place to ckon other ihc stuff.& i'l post what i find.
Steve Coe
71 ihc stepside( Lassie)