Speedo cable for Dana 300

Does anyone know what speedometer cable I need to purchase to convert
from a Dana 20 to a Dana 300?  I finally received a bull gear, now I just
need to replace the speedo cable and mating gasket to the 727
transmission, and I'll be ready for the install!

Sonora Desert Scouts are heading to the red rocks in Sedona, AZ  tomorrow
for some great 4-wheeling and sight seeing.  (We'll try not to hurt any
of those little Pink Jeep Tour guys)  With a dozen Scouts coming at them,
I think they'll be smart enough to get out of the way.  I hope y'alls
weekend will be just as good!

Thanks for your help, happy wheeling!

Mike Ryan
Gilbert, AZ
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]