Re: Interior

The 76 brochure identifies the standard upholstery as "Tanbark Vinyl",
but nothing is said about the rest of the interior color.  I remember
something called "Sage", but couldn't prove that's it.  I don't know that
anyone makes replacement mats in this color. I can get black vinyl and
various colors in carpet.  While your changing things, it may be time to
redo the interior colors--paint the dash black and dye the crash pad.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998 15:42:23 -0400 (EDT) "Nathaniel B. Campbell"
<campben@domain.elided> writes:
>my 76 scout has greenish vinyl mats is there any place I can get
>replacement mats of this color?  also what is the bochure name for this
>green scheme?  I've heard alot of wedge wood blue or partchment but not
>green.  Can I get seats or seat covers in this color scheme from any of
>the vendors?  I've got a while before I need to worry about the interior
>but the realization that I wasn't going to be able to reuse them just
>occured to me.
>nate

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]