Lost in IH and Binderland

I was try to find out about those production figures and when they might
be available for pickups?   I am trying to find out how many IH
motorhomes were built.   I have a 67 1500 series (one ton) with crew
cab, factory air, and a motor home on it.  The motorhome was built by
Tramper Camper of Reno, NV.   Any clues to where I can get additional
info?

	Am I in the wrong place for directions?   Thanks.

					Harold Hommes