Re: (no subject)

Russ,
   The oil leak is probable coming from the valve covers and blowing all
over the valley pan. Valve cover leaks are more common than valley pan
leaks.
   The hard start problem may be timing being off, but; I'm only
speculating.
   I have a spare 2 speed case, but; it is here in NJ and it is still
attached to a tranny. Epp may want that single speed case. (Epp, like
the way I keep trying to push that on to you?)

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org