Interior

my 76 scout has greenish vinyl mats is there any place I can get
replacement mats of this color?  also what is the bochure name for this
green scheme?  I've heard alot of wedge wood blue or partchment but not
green.  Can I get seats or seat covers in this color scheme from any of
the vendors?  I've got a while before I need to worry about the interior
but the realization that I wasn't going to be able to reuse them just
occured to me.
nate

Nate Campbell owner of the 1976 soon to be Woodie Scout II
         ,     Traverse City, MI ________
   '76 SII with the        Scout II Woodie
      the top off            (End goal)
 and the sidewall removed