heat, tires

   I know this is a strange complaint, but; the heat in my 71 is just to
hot. Is there any way to reduce the heat output? I put the heat lever in
the in between spot, no help. I put the air lever in the in between
spot, no help. I never run the fan, I don't have to. I would like to do
something, when I get done driving the truck I have these nice rosy
cheeks, it's a little embarrassing.
   How does every one dismount tires? That is take the tire off the rim.
Besides going to a tire store.
                Dan Nees
           cookiedan@domain.elided
The IHCaholic's web page is up and running at:
International, driving has never been so addictive.