Thanks!

Scouts, Pick-ups, Travelalls;

Just a quick note to thank all who had suggestions concerning my "Slow
Turnover."  I cleaned ALL battery and starter connections meticulously,
and it is now turning over quite well with the same battery it had in it
before.  I was so surprised that I had left my breaker bar on my
balancer nut and would have torn something up fiercely if I had been
trying more than a quick bump to see if it was going to turn at all!!!
Anyway, once again I thank you all for your years of experience in
reminding me to start simple-I always way overshoot my problems!!!

Thanks!

Michael