Auto Part Stores!

I agree with those comments made recently about Pep Boys....They haven't
been much use to my cause (a 79 scout) either...Napa can always be
counted on to get the part but they are quite expensive in my neck of the
woods....I have had very good luck in obtaining parts at Auto Zone, and
luckily (it's gotta be fate) a guy that works there has a Scout and at
least know's what your talkin about when you say International....Of
course I have no affialation with either Napa or Auto Zone, or nothing
against Pep Boys ( where they have everything but gas...and parts for
Internationals)....just my two cents worth....

Joe Bob
79 Scout

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]