More Distributers

With all this talk of the mallory distributer, I wonder about all the guys
running MSD boxes, coils, and timing retards. Why doesnt anyone run the MSD
distributer mentioned in a recent post. It would plug right in and then you
ignition system would be matched. One call to MSD teck to solve any unseen
problems. This way you dont call two places and have them tell you to check
the other guys parts (bias) . How bout it Anyone run the MSD in the
following post

 MSD told me they have an IH distributor (#8519, Summit, $210), but it
only works with their ignitions, 6A, etc.  The #8519 is not a vacuum
advance type and probably is not emissions legal.

Also noone answered my Question about the aftermarket 33 gallon gas tanks
for $307 from Sheet Metal Specialities in Oregon. I assume no one has one?
If you do please respond. This came from the ad in the back of the various
4x4 magazines.
John L Fleck
1225 N.E. McGee Way
Pullman, Wa. 99163
Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
My message # at sisters (360-405-6701)
E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
Go Cougs!!
GOD bless you