bumpers

Anyone out there know how to get ahold of Terry Buchanan? I have a
catalogue from a couple of years ago and would like to get some of his
bumpers for my 79 SII. The business is Ultimate Offroad in Ogden Il.
when I call the number I get somebody's house and ans mach. I believe he
bought the bumper bus. from Michaels Welding, but not sure.
Any recommendations of any other bumper manufactures would also be
appreciated.

Nick
79 fiberglass SII almost ready to fire up!