New member

Everyone:

I'm forwarding this for Todd, who is having trouble posting to the mailing
list.  I hooked up with him on the ORD and helped him to join the IHC list
(with lots of help from Richard).

>Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 18:47:58 -0700
>From: Todd McCullen <tbfab@domain.elided>

>     Subject:
>              New member
>        Date:
>              Mon, 09 Feb 1998 18:40:20 -0700
>       From:
>              Todd McCullen <tbfab@domain.elided>
>          To:
>              ihc@domain.elided
>

>Hi everyone on the ihc digest,
>
>Just wanted to drop a note and tell you all a little about myself.
> I have owned my 75 ScoutII for 18 years. Since I can remember someone
>in my family has owned a Scout. Scouts in the family now consist of
>myself, brother, my brothers son and my father. Mine and my brothers
>Scouts are very modified for while my dads is basically stock. My
>brother have a fabrication business that specialize in Scout and Jeep
>modification. We do everything from custom roll cages to long travel
>suspension mods.
>Here is a spec. sheet on my ScoutII, Talk to some of you later
>
> SPECIFICATION
>
>Vehicle -                       1975 ScoutII
>Owner -                 Todd McCullen, Apache Junction, Arizona
>Engine -                        392ci IH , Comp. 268 cam,
>Aspiration -            4 barrel Quadrajet
>Transmission -          Torqeflite 727 with B&M shift kit
>Transfer Case -                 Dana 300 with twin sticks (4 to 1 gears
>soon )
>Axles/Differentials -   Dana 44 Frt. with ARB locker Dana 44 Rear with
>Detroit                                         locker, full floating
>axles & disk brakes with the
>warn                                            internal hubs
>Ring & Pinion -                 3.73:1
>Suspension -            Custom spring packs on top of axle with frt.
>shackle
>reversal, Rancho 9000 ( 9012)  on all corners. ( Frt. &
>Rear                                    travel
>is 16 “- 18” ) RTI ramp (over 1000 @ 23 Deg.)
>Wheels -                        15x10 steel spoke with bead locks
>Tires -                         33x12.50-15 Swamper TSL
>Misc. Mods. -            Custom bumpers, warn 8000 winch, beards seats,
>custom                                  family cage, eliminated the
>power brakes & installed a
>larger bore master cyl., 33 gal. fuel tank, Modified York
>air
>compressor for tires, air tools & air supply for the
>ARB.                                      Rear
>drive shaft .120 wall with 3/4 ton yoke, Front drive
>shaft                              custom
>made with 10” of slip yoke travel, . Jacobs
>ignition,                                   quick removal
>of winsheild or folds down.

This ought to give us something to discuss!!

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20