Re: intermittent starting

>From: Tim Davidson <winstond@domain.elided>
>Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 00:27:16 -0800
>Subject: intermittent starting
>
>When I turn the ignition switch to the "start" position, it only starts
>sometimes.

I'm way behind on reading digests so I'm sure this has already been
suggested, but what the heck, here goes..  Mine used to do this too,
and it turned out to be the contacts in the firewall connector being a
little loose.

Regards,
Daniel Youngquist | INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE |     HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS
tel: 541-688-9263 | Memory & Memory Adapters | Grain Mills, Water Filters
fax: 541-688-9775 |  www.teleport.com/~dany  | www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
dany@domain.elided | * VISA * MasterCard * Great Prices * NO SALES TAX! *
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
    Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759