Aftermarket Gauges

>I posted about aftermarket gauges a few days ago.  I got some very nice
>had installed aftermarket gauges.  Am I really looking to be the only
>person on the digest with aftermarket gauges, or are some of you just being
>reticent? :-)

I installed mechanical Stewart-Warner Coolant Temp and Oil Pressure
guages in my 68 TravelAll about 2 years ago.  I bought them at the
Cheyenne, WY Napa.  The very best thing about them is they fit perfectly
in place of the stock IHC units.  They even have the light admitting
slots in the correct place!

Sorry, I seem to have lost the reciept, so I don't know the part numbers.
 I know they weren't cheap; approx. $50.00 each.  But their performance
has been flawless, and you can't beat the sano look of new SW gauges in a
stock IHC panel.

Binder Power!

Craig Boyer
---
The two most common things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity,
not necessarily in that order.